Al Ahli Cairo will play at home with Real Madrid in the 1/2 finals of the Club World Cup. The match will take place on February 8, starting at 19:00 GMT.
Club World Cup
|Al Ahly||vs||Real Madrid|
Al-Ahli secured a place in the top four thanks to impressive wins in the preliminary rounds. In the first round, the team beat Oakland City (3-0). The team then beat the Seattle Sounders (1-0) on Saturday thanks to an 88th-minute Mohamed Magdy goal.
Real Madrid are one of only two teams, along with Flamengo, to earn a direct spot in the semi-finals. The Spanish club is the most successful in the competition, having won the title four times, with the most recent triumph coming in 2018.
Head to Head
- This will be the first meeting between the two teams, before that the clubs did not intersect with each other.
- Al-Ahly has a respectable record in the Club World Cup, finishing third three times.
- Real Madrid has won the competition four times in all time. In 2014 and three times in a row between 2016 and 2018.
- Real Madrid to score in the second half: In the past five games, the club scored three times after the break.
- Second half total over 1.5 goals: In the last four meetings of Al-Ahli, such a bet took place twice.
|X1 10.00||X 5.50||X2 1.30|
Al Ahli are doing well in this FIFA World Cup, scoring four goals and keeping a clean sheet in both games. However, the club did not manage to reach the final of this tournament, which can happen this time as well.
Even though Real Madrid have squad problems due to injuries, the team has good replacements that can bring success in this match. The Spanish club will fight for victory in this tournament and is the favorite for this meeting.
Prediction for this match: Real Madrid win by two goals.