Europa League playoff draw: Fixtures, teams, results for final round qualifiers 2022/23
In Nyon, Switzerland, the qualifying round of the playoffs of the Europa League was held. The winners will advance to the group stage, the losers to the Conference League.
Europa League play-off pairs
- Dnipro-1 – AEK Larnaca/Partizan;
- Gent – Omonia;
- Austria – Fenerbahce/Slovacko;
- Linfield / Zurich – Hearts;
- Maribor/HJK – Silkeborg;
- Malmo / Dudeleng – Sivasspor;
- Qarabag / Ferencvaros – Shamrock Rovers / Shkupi;
- Maccabi Haifa / Apollon – Olympiacos / Slovan;
- Crvena Zvezda/Pyunik – Sheriff/Victoria;
- Ludogorets / Dinamo Zagreb – Bodø Glimt / Zalgiris.
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
The first matches of the round will take place on August 18. The return matches of the team will be held on August 25.
|Read also – 2022/23 UEFA Champions League qualifying play-off draw|
Previously, the probable pairs of the Champions League playoff round have become known.