On Sunday, July 31, Marseille hosts AC Milan in a friendly match. The meeting at the Stade Velodrome in Marseille will start at 16:00 GMT.
|Read also – PSG vs Nantes Prediction and Betting Tips | Trophee des Champions 2022|
Club Friendlies 2022
Marseille vs AC Milan Preview
Marseille will start their Ligue 1 campaign next week as they host Reims next Sunday in the season opener.
So far, they have had mixed results in their friendly games, recording just one win, suffering two defeats and drawing (1-1) against Real Betis for the last time.
In the off-season, goalkeeper Steve Mandanda, midfielder Boubacar Camara and defender Lucas Perrin left Marseille.
Milan, the reigning Serie A champions, have yet another friendly game to play ahead of the 2022-23 campaign.
They will return to Italy after three friendlies away next week when they host Vicenza.
After a friendly game on 13 August, they will begin their title defense against Udinese.
In the offseason, defenders Alessio Romagnoli and Mattia Caldara left the team, midfielders Frank Kessier, Samu Castillejo and Daniel Maldini.
Marseille vs AC Milan Head-to-Head
- Marseille have been slightly poor in their friendly games, scoring five times and conceding seven goals.
- The win in the final was Marseille’s only triumph against Milan, who lead 2-1 in wins while the remaining two games have ended in draws.
- Milan have scored nine goals in their three friendly games thus far and have let in four goals, keeping their first clean sheet of the pre-season in their previous outing against Wolfsberg.
|Marseille win 2.75||Draw 3.40||AC Milan win 2.37|
The last time Marseille and “Milan” met 12 years ago – in 2009, having completed the European Cup match in a draw.
Match prediction: Milan will not lose the match.
- Goals – Over/under 2.5 goals – Under 2.5.
- Both to scor
- At least a goal to be scored in the second half – Yes.