On Sunday, August 7, West Ham will host Manchester City in the first round of the Premier League. The match at the London Stadium in London will start at 15:30 GMT.
|Read also –|
Premier League 2022-23
|West Ham||vs||Manchester City|
West Ham United finished seventh in the Premier League standings last season and fell sharply after a strong start to their campaign.
In the last match, the club drew with Lance (0:0) and in this match they will need to move up a notch.
Also in the pre-season, the team managed to win twice: with Servette (2:0) and Ipswich (2:1). Other results: Boreham Wood (1:1), Reading (1:1), Rangers (1:3), Luton Town (1:1).
Manchester City edged out Liverpool for the Premier League title by two points last season and are determined to build on their domestic success.
But European competition for the club did not work out very well last season, as in the League Cup the team flew to the 1/8 finals, and in the FA Cup and the Champions League – in the semi-finals.
The club have also been defeated in the FA Community Shield and will need to bounce back this weekend.
- West Ham United played their first game of the season three times against Manchester City and lost all three games, conceding 11 goals in the process.
- Manchester City are undefeated in their last 13 matches against West Ham United.
- Jack Grealish has an impressive record against West Ham United, scoring three goals and two assists in six games against West Ham.
— Manchester City (@ManCity) August 5, 2022
|West Ham win 7.80||Draw 5.40||Manchester City win 1.38|
Manchester City won 2-1 at home last season and drew 2-2 away. Despite the poor performance at the training camp, West Ham will try to give a fight.
Prediction for this match: Manchester City will win the riding match.
- Both clubs to score – Yes
- Manchester City to score first – Yes
- Erling Haaland to score – Yes